Jumia

Access

Friday, August 31, 2012

D’Banj & Adama Indimi – Are they truly love birds?

You know I love you my dear readers. I don’t want you to miss anything from this gist. So I am bringing it to you word for word from MAESTROMEDIA.

We got this scoop that something sizzling might be on going between Nigeria's Mr Entertainer , who is also one of Africa's biggest Music Star's- THE ONE,THE ONLY-D Banj and one of the gloriously gorgeous daughters of Maiduguri based Multi-Millionaire, Alhaji Mohammed Indimi, who is also General Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida's in-law. So hot is the supposed relationship between Dapo and Adama that some are speculating it might become something more serious. click to continue...

The main reason many believe something hot and sweet might be going on is related to the tweets between the 2 friends. Adama Indimi who would pass for a beauty queen anyday, is one of the very many daughters of Alhaji Indimi and she is a student at Lynn University, a private co-educational institution in Boca Raton, Florida, USA founded in 1962. Adama and another sister are currently studying in the school, while 3 of her elder sisters have already graduated from the same school.

Back to the gist itself that something might be going on started with this tweet from D'banj kokomaster @iamdbanj on August 13, 2012 - On my way to club icon w/@NaetoC and the crew! 2nyt we drinking 2 celebrate my baby @Presido_Adama happy birthday love!

Looking at it, it could be that Adama is one of his biggest fans. Also as a superstar he would have loads of female friends/fans that he might be calling love. D banj is one star that has being linked with a few other stars- Genevieve Nnaji, Nadia Buari and others, so what's so fantastic about this one then.

Leading up to D'banj's massive London concert on Bank Holiday Monday, August 27, 2012, Adama again tweeted ''Excited''. Another innocent expression, we think, then that was followed on the day after the concert by another tweet ''You make me do happy'' This was followed by pictures of first herself and his dancers backstage, followed by a picture of the supposed love-birds together looking very sweet together. Mind you all Adama flew in to London from either her base in the US or from Nigeria for the concert.

On August 29, 2012 she posted this - Happy love, happy laugh, happy soul! And afterwards ''You make me do happy! Twas also on that day, that she posted this - When mumsi said ''I like your new Hannah Montana remix'' and followed it with a picture on instagram. So this allows us to ask the Million dollars question- Is D'banj finally hooked? If so when would it be official?

93 comments:

1. Replies
    1. These abokis dontear eyes finish o,its ok,nigerian musicians and celebs are heavy Gold diggers,that is why their relationships and marriages dont last

2. if she's truly the one i pray the lord bless their relationship.it's a good thing for people to be in love
    p.s LADUN, i warned you concerning mocheddah's relationship but yet you went ahead to publish bad comments.i hope you desist this time around.also to lucabracee learn to bridle ur tongue.SELF CONTROL is a fruit of the spirit

1. Pahahahah watch him come to insult u! He is that childish

3. Very cuteee.. both very lucky.

ReplyDelete
  4. For where Dapo mama dey no ma. For where Adama papa dey no sir ------- Dapo will be a keferei , while Adama will be an unbel ( penticoastal terms )

ReplyDelete
  5. D'banj don hammer be that ooo...Indimi pikin? All the best to both of them.

Replies
    1. He seems to like rich kids o....cos I know he ws dating Atiku's daughter like 4,5 yrs ago and ds Adama gal snatched him from her. I thot dey also broke up afterwhile....its a good thing der still togeda. I wish dem all d best.

6. My belle dey do me tininintanana..I'm such a sucker 4 love stories dat I would b so happy to c a chicken and cock in romance..cos I don't c y I shld b affected by ds gist..NEKS

Replies
    1. CLASSIC!! LMAO. Ur comment got me in stitches!!!

7. KMT...BOTH OF THEM KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING

I PREDICT THAT DBANJ WILL NOT MARRY TILL HIS LATE 30'S .....SOOO NEXT!!

OSHE!!!

8. Ladun's biggest fan31 August, 2012 18:50

Some oil deals could happen through Daddy Dearest. Those Indimis are so fine.

ReplyDelete
  9. hmmmm ladun,you sha want us to talk....well personally i believe she is just sowing her oats,the hausa guy she is getting married to is in one corner hibernating.if she s hooking up with dbanj,its not strange if you have witnessed the kind of going ons these hausa omo baba olowos get up to,led by iyalode babangida daughter for switzerland..
    their gist will destroy tmz talk less of ladun's blog especially young ms babangida

Replies
    1. Luca, u b pessimist,realist & social critic.KAI! I like u die!

2. Luca u sound like u have the 411 on Vienna/London/Florida. LOL...I do too and truly TMZ and Necole bitchie combined can't handle the gist. These girls are reckless.

10. @ladunsbiggestfan
    which oil deal?maybe from another connection not from alhaji indimi to dbanj o

ReplyDelete
  11. Foolishness. All I cld take out from this story is that She is verrry verry pretty!

12. I really think they are cute together

ReplyDelete
  13. Its true, they are dating and both madly in love. I am Adama's friend and can confirm the report.
    They are trying to keep it quiet though and D'banj just proposed to her. Shhhhhh... don't say I said ooo...
    Its meant to be a secret but what the heck.. y'all know now.
    Congrats Dapo and Adama

1. Bet money this is Tutupie aka Naija Celebs "bff" ...Forever famzing

2. Rotflmybbao hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah tutupie don suffer!

3. Rotflmybbao hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah tutupie don suffer!

14. happyhausabunny31 August, 2012 19:14

Lmao! Dey may b dating bt it's definitely goin 2 end dere! Her parents probably av sum hausa dude 4 her alrdy! Btw her sistas own Tulip bakery in abuja! Shout out 2 all tulip bakery luvers! Dey make d bestest muffins eva!

15. Ladun's biggest fan31 August, 2012 19:37

Lucabracee; Moha can have a word with Alhaji Indimi. LOL!

Too much money, so Baby IBB is still running things in Switzerland.

16. Those dancers are crazy yo...they always rip the stage

ReplyDelete
  17. She's really pretty and I will be glad if Dbanj hooks up wit a lady 4 good, so so speculatns but u never see him wit any gal. I am a very pretty anf decent yoruba gal o if he is interested, lol

18. @anon 13;08
    we shall see,no be only marriage,I'm sure alhaji indimi and especially the extended family are overjoyed ko? lol
    d one d yar adua girl and several hausa girls do for Buckingham uni,richmond for london,lsu e.t.c pass this one ,we know where it ended

Replies
    1. So right luca! Went to uni with the aforementioned yaradua girl who is now a baby mama. It always ends in london

19. @ladun'sbiggestfan
    for where,i can bet you that baba indimi is not even paying attention to dbanj right now as an in law,wait a couple of months now and you wil see that the girl will adjust.

she don calm down small from before but still up to the clubbing n stuffs,na switzerland and dubai mostly,uk not usually.
    the only one of them i can vouch for who ll allow someone like dbanj is maybe atiku or senator bent's husband

ReplyDelete
  20. She seems young and love struck. People like Dbanj are not eran one person. If she wants to be happy she better find someone else on a low profile. Dbanj is a male gold digger. He likes girls that can take care of him. Maybe n insurance.lol!

ReplyDelete
  21. Lol this story reminds me of one of his songs, 'when the kokomaster fall in love'
    Dbanj osheeeee!

ABEG SEE MA BLOG... http://ashirigbakaute.blogspot.com/

1. That song was about adama

22. So this gist have finally come out! eyaaaa this girls popsi will disown her. for yrs since she was like 15 shes been secretly dating dbanj. this dbanj sha just likes rich pples children tufiakwa! him and dat ikechukwu is to be dating mixed girls by force, didnt i just see him on bella naija with rita ora? Dapooooooooo be careful wat u wish for o! all dat glitters isnt gold.

23. Lucadear, i dey always bow for ur gist cause dem be koko

in btw what happened to the Polo man's daughter, Jennifer, that he was dating a while ago cause i remember d girl was shopping for him like crazy then and funding some of his expensive lifestyle, abi no be so Luca?

Replies
    1. That mumu one that dbanj introduced to genevieve as his friend in london. She still dey nack am after that. Daft girl. E don troway am since when

24. @anon 14.28
    Since she was 15 ke?????
    Thats child abuse oooooo.
    Dapo needs to be arrested for child abuse o.

25. Gen Bintin Laye31 August, 2012 21:25

Dbanj will only marry her if he has run mad. Mama Dapo i think you have to take him back to that your pastor for another round of deliverance. Blood has stopped mixing with water in Naija for now.

26. Sen. Bintin Laye31 August, 2012 21:28

SOMEBODY, EVERYBODY, ANYBODY pls tell Dbanj that she is from the HQs of Boko Haram. Fatwa is real.

ReplyDelete
  27. Ladun,u dey fear?? U no gree post my comment. Issorait. I get your point. I will seal my mouth from further jist.as u don't want me to share with my fellow llbers

28. Ladun's biggest fan31 August, 2012 21:30

Lucabracee; she frequents France and Monaco as well. Alhaji Atiku is a detribalised Nigerian. Omo Eko! Has Yoruba/Togo, Hausa/Fulani and Igbo wives. It's like D'Banj doesn't want to spend his money or have anyone creaming off him so he goes with the rich ones. Sense!!

ReplyDelete
  29. Wat exactly hapnd btw dbanj and genevive na? Dem breakup or wat?

1. *dusts lastma jacket and hands it to u*

2. Oh my days, I just laughed so hard at this comment.

30. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

ReplyDelete
  31. its tru coz they have been dating since she was in uni at American University of Nigeria i know this coz i know them very well....the relationship is more than 4 years old ...and its been coded..PS...the babe is pretty in person ....

So please dont insult them k...he buys he stuff and spends on her very well..she is very happy... you all should be for her as well

Replies
    1. So,where was she when he was dating Genevieve? Abi wetin una dey talk sef...shior

Abeg someone knack me d correct gist ojare!

32. anonymous 15.30 don't mind Ladun... she gets all the gist and refuses to post them so we are dulling. I'm going to stop giving you gist if you refuse to post our comments. We like your blog thats why we always update your fans ,,,thats why they keep coming back. wake up ok and post our coments. osheee

Replies
    1. Una wan make wetin happen before happen again?

33. I can picture their babies already. Cutreness! Lol

ReplyDelete
  34. LMAO... An Indimi marry D'banj? In this lifetime or the next? Y'all play too much

ReplyDelete
  35. @anon 16.11. abeg gist us, wetin happen b4?

ReplyDelete
  36. This indimi children should stop decieving non hausa/non muslim outside now.that's how one of alhaji indimi son Ahmed decieve my friend say e go marry her,chop her chop her,meanwhile e get e bride wey e wan marry for london,when my friend find out,she nearly die cause she soooo love the guy,but the too fine,I no blame here.all alahaji indimi children fine too much.

Replies
    1. Dat na lie jare, the indimi twin girls no fine sam sam d twin wen marry dalhatu pikin fine pass d other one smallllll,but dem no fine rish d other sisters like baby and dis adama girl

37. CantRmbrMyName31 August, 2012 23:22

Make her papa catch am, she go talk true. D'banj marry an Indimi?! Yes now, e go even marry sultan pikin join!! Rubbish!! Some things cant be bought with money & fame...

ReplyDelete
  38. They hav always been in love.....dbanj has been with her frm the of omo you don make me fallin love, he wrote dat song 4 her

ReplyDelete
  39. Even Atiku no fit allow hin daughter marry a xtian man talk more of Indimi. All dis thing na for Abroad e dey happen, them husbands dey always wait for them for naija. Y Aisha Babangida no marry Kola Abiola after 10 years of courtship? She got married the 1st time @ 32 which is strange for an Hausa girl cos of her wild oaths but man her 1st and 2nd husbands are hausas and muslims o. These pple no dey love like dat o. They are allowed to play d field but wen it comes to marriage! Forget!

40. justlikeme@live.com01 September, 2012 06:18

This is exactly what that Indimi girl wants....this type of comments. She might have even paid D'banj for this publicity! Afterall nobody sabi WTF she was till now.....everybody sha wan become Annie McCauley by force by fire!!!

Naija (Even Hausa girls) Una too much, coffee wey i dey drink hia comot my nose as i read this

ReplyDelete
  41. This is old gist nw,this people ve being together for a while.I even thought dey ve broken up.Adama is a beauty to behold.Dapo stop wasting.

42. @anon 14;17
    nuifn do you too jarey *winks*

43. @ibk
    lool most of d time na my own i go siddon way dem dey tell me o..most of d gist is either from mutual friends who are jealous,or the ones that i know personally mostly girls gossiping about other girls lool

dbanj and that polo girl sef know which level dem dey,i don't think that main girl can marry and i certainly will not advice dbanj to marry her I'm sure thats why he sef give himself brain marry wetin even if her father is good luck,the heartache is not worth it

44. @ladunsbiggestfan
    true you r right them get house for france too,na playground for all of them sef including atiku pikins because all of them almost schooled in TASIS in switzerland..not sure if babangida too go tasis sha,but i know all of them hang out in swiss and france..

she doesn't have many naija friends though apart from dem indimi pikins,her friends are mostly all those middle east oil people pikins

45. @anon 16;43
    lol lets just say if one quarter of what those hausa girls get up to abroad is revealed in the open,if they don't close the magazine down the editor will be in pepper..those girls don spoil finish the diff between them and yoruba/ibo e.t.c is people tend to publicise the little they do but these girls pretend as soon as they get to naija

ReplyDelete
  46. even dbanj himself knows it is in another world that he ll marry an indimi pikin besides he would be the one spending money on the girl not the other way round.
    the money these people are exposed to is not that much money especially being a female in an hausa household..i know the average atiku gives his children and its not in millions

Replies
    1. Noah's ark. You know everybody's story. See how you're here running your mouth like a woman. Aren't you ashamed of yourself? You're disgusting. And you're a guy. How sad. Who are your friends? Do you actually hang out with guys? I seriously doubt it.You need to re-evaluate yourself. If you don't see anything wrong with gossiping like this, then you're completely finished.

2. Loool that's why he loves this blog die! Nwa tata

3. Someone is takin somtin Lucabracee said very personal :)

47. Ladun's biggest fan01 September, 2012 11:04

Anon 31 August, 2012 22:39; Atiku's daughter is married to a Christian.

Replies
    1. A Yoruba tunji and Muslim!

48. Ladun's biggest fan01 September, 2012 11:09

Ehmmm Kola is Muslim and even religion wasn't the issue with Aisha. It was bigger than religion!

ReplyDelete
  49. dbanj will be stupid not to marry her. this is the biggest fish he has ever caught.

ReplyDelete
  50. Dbanj and Adama ain't happening anytime soon or forever. This publicity that's going is the beginning of the end.

ReplyDelete
  51. Lmao! Comments of life. Anyhooo I know they've been dating for a while dunno if they are still together. And about marriage like dbanj says ya on a loooooooooooooooooooooong thing. This is just I date celeb I date richman pikin stuntin'. They are both benefiting till thr right hausa/yoruba partner show.

ReplyDelete
  52. from the pictures i've seen of this girl she's not fine. even upon light skin sef. hausa girls are the worst, forget all the covering. they will keep deceiving themselves with religion.

53. @anon 04;59
    are you ok?take it easy o so you won't develop stroke over another person's life lol
    i have more female friends than male friends.wetin i wan take male friends do when I'm not gay..lol if u r a fine female and u r not one of these i go chop your dollar naija girls we can be friends too but if you r male a beg wake far o

Replies
    1. That makes u even more gay! Ahahahahahahahahaha u do know gay men love hanging out with women! Fit women for that matter soo broo ur a gay ass old dood

54. @ladun'sbiggestfan
    even one of atiku's wife is christian,jenniffer(j lo as everyone calls her) the one that was living in america before. she lives in atiku's bourdillon road house not far from tinubu's mansion

ReplyDelete
  55. Na wa ooooo!!! Dis babe no fine sha. See nose like PIG! And I hear say she be real dundee. See mumu! She is disgracing her family. She wan marry beggar

56. Dbanj good job! Certified gold digga

57. Junkie love is the sweetest sha *wink*

58. Dbanj carry ajebota hahahaha

ReplyDelete
  59. Hmmm dis gist sha, Na him deflower her ...come run dey chase d mama oga ooooo

60. Not fine at all! Rubbish. He should've stuck to Genny

ReplyDelete
  61. Dbanj cry cry baby. E be like say an adama shoulder in cry when don jazzy dumped his ass

ReplyDelete
  62. This babe is just desperate to be popular. I hear her and sisters are all over the place trying to be popular on all the social websites. I hope she's happy now that she got what she wants.

ReplyDelete
  63. Shegiya! You are a disgrace to us Adama!

ReplyDelete
  64. Luca Luca Luca! My main guy! Whateva anyone says hen,to me,u are the power house of dis blog and I love you plenty.Infact,my body no dey come down till I read your comment on any issue.

This one wey you don become born again now with less of dose harsh comments,I don fall in love with you the more joor.No one can take away the fact that you are balanced with your views and certainly well informed.
    For me,the best were your views on that silly poster for Mr Chris OYakilome.Infact,my respect for you soared when I read your comments.The comments revealed another side to u.

Ride on Jare,OluwaLuca!

ReplyDelete
  65. Luca Luca Luca! My main guy! Whateva anyone says hen,to me,u are the power house of dis blog and I love you plenty.Infact,my body no dey come down till I read your comment on any issue.

Ride on Jare,OluwaLuca!

66. @anon 02;05
    lool,nothing do you jare,double twaley for you too

ReplyDelete
  67. Hiannnn dbanj wetin b dis? Dis girl no do oooo... See her ugly body. Abeg hausa girls r not all dat n dey r all wayward. Jus always pretending.

ReplyDelete
  68. Ode! Na only gay fit know gay oooo.... Make I no open una nyash here ooooo.... Dbanj ooooooo

69. @ANON15;53
    i can bet my last pound you live in nigeria and have never left the shores of nigeria before.
    the crass ignorant and uninformed generalisation like you are making is why the best nigerian youths aspire to these days is yahoo yahoo,selling kidneys in malaysia or doing runs while youths abroad are setting up Facebook.
    since you are not gay,i am sure you only surround yourself with your own gender,even in the shower on the bed you are with your own gender in order to make an absurd point of being straight.

remove your head from your ass,and listen to the bile coming out of your orifice and you ll realise how absurd that sounds.like one of my friends always say if you see the kind of girls i hang out with you ll start crying ni baboon

ReplyDelete
  70. @Anon 01 Sept,2012 04:59- OMG I'm soooo with u and agreeing with u as u completely read my mind! Sheeesh! Highly disgusting indeed!! And such a big turn-off for a guy! *rme*