Jumia

Access

Thursday, November 29, 2012

I Shaved My Hair for a Good Cause - Halima Abubakar

"I was invited to participate in cancer awareness campaign by Waodiva and MTN. They did workshops on cancer, and a lot of survivors attended. I cried when I saw them. It was really shocking that people can go through that traumatic experience. I now decided to take off my hair as a way of honoring them. If you shave your hair, you understand better what it is.

If you have someone that has gone through the ailment, you will understand what I am talking about. They normally cut their hair. Who doesn't want hair? Hair is every woman's glory. Shaving my hair is my own way of supporting the call against the dreaded disease.

Some people keep asking why ı had to do that, ıf you really know me,then u wıll know this lane ı take serıously. Be ıt a movıe or personal lıfe..please remember notıng ıs too small or too much.

I wıll be releasing more ınformations, pictures and vıdeos for  the work ı do that people dont know about because ı love my peace..hehe ok. Am done.....oya ı blow u all kısses and remember to share the sıde of
you '' Halima

49 comments:

1. Dis short-assd-fat-BITCH needs 2 go hav several seats!
    Billie jean

ReplyDelete
  2. Pic on the right is a NO NO!!!

Replies
    1. She looks like an oompa loompa that's on heat in the second picture.

2. she looks like someone whose boyfriend pushed from the 3rd floor...smh

3. chai, this Alima wowo

4. Stale, Ladun

Most blogs carried this story more than a week ago

Halima, you look like a frog in the second picture

ReplyDelete
  5. We haff 'heared' u na..shio!!..congrats on ur kalambolo...even d deaf man in ds town has heard d story..next tn,u wl b telling us dat U shaved your armpits to show ur support 4 d refugees in Somalia..happy 'heading'

Replies
    1. MsT: ROtflmao... Chai NEKS,ure such a meanie.

2. Girlllllll!
      You killed this one
      Looooool!
      Kalambolo thoo LOL

3. LMAO, necks. Ur mouth na die.... 'happy heading' hehehehehehehe ��������

6. Beautıful ınsıde and outsıde..ı love scarra halıma.Bıg tınz ahead

ReplyDelete
  7. I swear u just a kınd gal..am really ımpressed wıth you.ff bak on twıtter pls.jımra

ReplyDelete
  8. This girl's neck is disappearing gradually.

ReplyDelete
  9. You are foolish to think that just shaving your hair will make you understand the ordeal cancer patients face. You think its about the hair loss due to Chemo? Your level of stupidity is appalling. And stop acting like you are original in the concept of shaving hair in support of cancer patients.

Replies
    1. Will u shut up..
      Here in d US people do it in support of their friends ...
      Too much hatred would soon purge some people though..

10. She looks like a stuffed doll in the second picture. Horrible posture!!!

ReplyDelete
  11. OK..what about the bleaching..what was that in aid of??..just curious..

12. lagos is my home29 November, 2012 19:44

Lol....ladun keep up with the time,I beg u.
    u are 2 weeks late with this post

ReplyDelete
  13. well well well dear Halima there are other ways to create awareness of cancer definitely NOT this route you've taken darling... too bad

ReplyDelete
  14. Jus shattap olredy...Gosh!she irritates me ah swear!

ReplyDelete
  15. Oh how lovely and silly me thought you were trying to rectify your receding hair line.
    Commendable

16. the picture on the right looks like she is dancing to OPPA GANGNAM STYLE :P

ReplyDelete
  17. Well done Halima even with ur shaved u still look better than all those tooth picks with the so called Brazilian hair attached to thier ugly heads

18. Ladun u're so stupid for that second pincho! LMAOOOOOOO

ReplyDelete
  19. Mallama Halima! Cancer patients do not shave theirs heads. Most of them start to lose their hair due to chemo and other treatment. You need to do a lil bit more findings before running about with commentary.

Well, your intention I cannot judge though.....

Replies
    1. If that is her own way of paying support let her be go do use and post let's see madam know know

20. EJE JESU....Ladun please change the pics abeg.

ReplyDelete
  21. she looks constipated in the second picture...

ReplyDelete
  22. I shove my hair 4 a gud cause,nt shaved,smh!

Replies
    1. Fool. What the hell is shove my hair? The past tense of Shave is 'Shaved.' not 'Shove.'

23. Ignorant Halima, "they" don't normally cut their hair. Their hair fall off because of the treatment they are on; chemotherapy and things. The least you could do is to learn a little about a cause you are supposed to be promoting.

BTW, why are your hand several shades darker than the rest of your body?

ReplyDelete
  24. Halima has weight issues. Needs to loose a good 15 kgs.

ReplyDelete
  25. the second pic looks like its not alive. Information never has an s after it honey, its like luggage or furniture! English 101.

26. Ladun's biggest fan30 November, 2012 00:49

Clueless.

ReplyDelete
  27. I looked at the second picture and I'm like WTF. She actually saw that and sent it to blogs? Never knew she was that foolish. Girl's more famous with her pictures than her movies #justsaying#

ReplyDelete
  28. why does she always look like she swallowed a goat in all her pics?

ReplyDelete
  29. Stupıd souls thats wat u evıl hearts are..dey loose der haır okay.ıgnorance ıs a dısease,pls treat ıt.halıma u ıs the best

ReplyDelete
  30. Ignorance na sıckness o.treat ıt cos u evuls are heartless.she ıs doıng wat ppl dare not do.4get body,she cant b perfect.halıma u are wonderful

ReplyDelete
  31. Stupıd stupıd bıllıe jean.u wısh 2 be ınsulted.ı love the fact dat,she s stıll standıng.outstandıng she ıs.swıt actress.ı love u halıma.

ReplyDelete
  32. Attention seeking fowl.... Abeg park well jere!

ReplyDelete
  33. SOME PEOPLE WITH THEIR MOUTH AND BAD BELLE, YOU TOO GO JOIN A CAUSE. I BEG.

ReplyDelete
  34. hello Anon 18.39, 18.41, 08.27 and 08.32, or should i say Halima herself???? you must think people are as dumb as you not to notice that in the post above, all the letter 'i's' were not dotted and every single comment praising Halima (yourself!!!) didnt have dotted letter 'i's' too! You make me laugh, seriously!!!

Replies
    1. Mehn u so right! Dts def Halimah, ela oju kan, we haff cash u.

35. Anonymous29 November, 2012 23:45
    Its shaved not shove
    olodo english teacher lmao

36. Hehehe. Halima has answered you Weight Police:

From: @halimabubakar
    Sent: 30 Nov 2012 12:00

No use dıet kıll ya sef..No body cares o.ıf u get RIP b glad cos dey mourn 4 few days n das ıt.may we nt say dat tıll we yo

From: @halimabubakar
    Sent: 30 Nov 2012 11:58

Met a gal yesterday.u can see dat she nt ok..was curıous n ı kept askn.was amazed wen she saıd ppl call her fat n nw she cant stop dıetn hmm

From: @halimabubakar
    Sent: 30 Nov 2012 11:35

Carry ur sef well n ın tıme dey wıll love ur body cos no1 ıs perfect..Be ur sef jare..*sıpn kunu stıll* naso

From: @halimabubakar