Welcome To Ladun Liadi's Blog: Lady Electrocuted in Church

Dangote

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Lady Electrocuted in Church

The lady whose picture you see above was on Saturday, 1st of December electrocuted in a church (name of church withheld) in Benin City. Her name is Cherry and she was singing in church when the microphone she was using suddenly started sparking. She was electrocuted before help could reach her. She left a little son behind. May her soul rest in peace.

31 comments:

  1. Hmmmmmm! May her soul rest in peace

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! so sad! May the lord grant her eternal rest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my lord
    This is so very sad
    Rest in peace cherry

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sad. Someone was clearly negligent in that church. May she rest in peace

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy yoruba bunny06 December, 2012 19:01

    God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    what kind of microphone is that????
    oh no rest well lady!
    poor little boy she left behind

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is veryyy sad, may her soul rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eya so sad,rip

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow.. O ye olorun (Lord knows why). Rip

    ReplyDelete
  9. ritual and jazz things.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My dear you need not break d news lyk dis 2 her pple who still don't kno. Respect d dead nd d ethics of d profession.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How can her people not know 5 days after the sad event?

      I'm sure they'd have been informed before the story founds its way to the internet

      Delete
    2. How sure are you? Did you receive any word from the family? When sosoliso crashed some family found out on the TV. A repeat of such act by the media is not desired.

      Delete
    3. You are so stupid kai! Whaaaat! So u think in yankee they waited for police to call the families of those who died in WTT b4 the Media aired the bombings ba??? Stupid is ur middle name

      Delete
  11. Sue the church

    ReplyDelete
  12. waow! Its shocking R.I.P ma'am

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is another handy work of China, infiltrating Africa with sub-standard goods... We can also thank our ibo brothers for making it possible in Nigeria.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ladun's biggest fan07 December, 2012 13:36

      Now read the post below you and see how silly you sound. Are you forgetting that with electrical products in Nigeria the blame must first go to NEPA or PHCN or whatever they are called. Electricity fluctuates like mad and a lot of people don't know about stabilisers. Even with stabilisers i have seen TVs, fridges, ACs and so on blow up.
      May she rest in peace.

      Delete
  14. Dear Ladun, i'm not sure of the right words to say to you right now. Firstly the incident didnt happen on saturday like you said and she was not shocked by the microphone even though she was using one at that moment. She slumped and died. As of now her parents are still not aware and most of the family members too. I wonder why you bloggers are always in a hurry to break news whether good or bad without confirming the authenticity of the whole story. For sure my sister would be resting in peace because she found God early and lived her life for him cheerfully.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Go and talk to the blogger that published the story before Ladun. She got the news from your sister's late friend. So who is saying the truth? Yourself or her friend?

      Delete
    2. "....sister's *late* friend"
      Choi! Ghost tinz

      Delete
    3. Its soo obvious Ladun is the one replying. Always in a hurry to type grammo

      Delete
    4. Ladun that's a tip. Ghosts are now veritable source of info. That's the future of blogging

      Delete
    5. Anon 7:56 short up stop causing confussion as ladun wrote d very correct story.I'm a family member n ladun she left a husband behind 2 not just a son.

      Delete
  15. Lol she meant late sisters friend

    ReplyDelete