Nta disclosed in Umuahia on Thursday that Ndubuisi, who was in his early 40s, died in an explosion from a faulty generator in his residence.
He said that Ndubuisi was trapped in the fire resulting from the explosion which occurred in the presence of a generator repairer while trying to fix the generator.
Nta said that the incident occurred at Plot 100, Nkwerre Street, Umuahia, on Wednesday evening.
He said that the deceased engaged the repairer to work on the generating set and that it suddenly caught fire while they were still trying to kick-start it.
According to the PPRO, fire and smoke engulfed the corner under a staircase, where the generator was securely chained to an iron protector.
He said that while the repairer, who reportedly stood close to the exit door managed to escape, the deceased could not.