body

Echostone


Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Conor McGregor Down By Deadly Australian Flu

UFC fighter Conor McGregor has been struck down by deadly Australian flu, which could be the worst Britain has seen in 50 years.

The millionaire sportsman, 29, shared a candid Instagram snap of him relaxing in bed with his baby boy Conor Jr, revealing he and 'half his family' had contracted the virus, which has resulted in fatalities both Down Under and in Ireland.

He wrote:  'Well that was a wild New Year's Eve. Half the family hit with the Australian flu virus and some even left in hospital with it. I've never even been to Australia wtf.'(sic)

The MMA fighter and boxer said that he had been left shaken by the illness, which has affected people across Ireland over the festive period.



He said: 'Big New Year's Eve party cancelled at the last minute and I am left shaking in bed the past
two days.

'I'll leave that with the rest of the bad behind me in 2017 and take with me the many great experiences I've had this year!

'None greater than the birth of my son Conor Jr and the continued support of my family, my friends and my dedicated staff through thick and thin.'


4 comments: