body

Saturday, July 28, 2018

Baby Dies In Hot Car After Mom Forgot Him There

This is the first picture of a tragic three-month-old baby who died in a hot car after his mother 'forgot' he was there.

Tragic Aiden Miller was found lifeless in a child seat in the back of the vehicle on Monday.

His mum only became aware of her devastating mistake when she was confronted by the smell inside her car, Aidan's father claims.

The infant was rushed to hospital, but doctors were unable to save him. His mum had reportedly dropped the child's two-year-old sister at a day care centre, and was supposed to drop Aidan off at another centre.

But she is alleged she forgot he was in the car, and he was left alone for several hours.

The car was parked outside the medical centre where the boy's mum worked.

The infant's grief-stricken father Aaron Turner, who is no longer with the mum, has spoken of his devastation.

"I still don't understand how that happened," he told Wave3 News.

"Obviously it happens. It just happened in my family. It doesn't get any closer to home than this,"

"She said she opened the car door and was like 'what is that smell?' and she noticed Aiden was still in the back seat."

And he told WLKY : "I don’t understand how this could happen and my heart is broken.

"My biggest hope is in sharing this story, another child’s life will not be lost."

Police are investigating the death and so far no arrests have been made.


4 comments: