Friday, April 6, 2012

Naeto C & Nicole’s Traditional Marriage Is On Monday

Naeto C and Nicole will be having their engagement in few days’ time. The engagement will take place on Easter Monday, 9th of April in Owerri Imo State, while the white wedding will be on the 21st of July in Lagos. Congrats to Nicole and Naeto C. we are so happy for them, good things….

31 comments:

1. Very happy for them!!!

Naeto is such a nice dude and Nicole is such a sweet heart!

awww...they gon' make some cute cute baybays!

2. Nutri C(in jenifa's voice)! Congrats dude! HML

3. awww thats nice. wish them all the best. I like Naeto C's music

ReplyDelete
  4. there is nothing like engagement in Igbo culture.
    They r getting Married traditionally.
    Congrats to them!!!

ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwwwwwww.... Love 'em together. Congratulations guys.

6. Ladun's biggest fan06 April, 2012 16:22

LL na mbgati now. Traditional marriage as stated above. Congrats to the fine couple.

7. Couple alert on point

ReplyDelete
  8. Its called igba nkwu or traditional marriage. There is nothing like engagement in Igboland.mgbati ladun.

ReplyDelete
  9. @L’s biggest fan… am saying hi, and also saying na you sabi @my mgbati, lol. Guess what? I love you all the time, your comments Rock. Lobatan

ReplyDelete
  10. Ok ooo, wahala, changed now, lmaooooooo. You ladies should stop calling me names O. Yoruba or Ibo we are ONE, plus am even getting married to your brother, IBO. Oya now hahahaha

11. Ladun's biggest fan06 April, 2012 16:53

Hi and Happy Easter dear Ladun. Real mgbati oh because Imo state capital get two r's. Lol. Make Imo people no yap you here.

ReplyDelete
  12. It's ngbati and not mgbati.
    Congrats to N square. I kinda like Nicole sha. I haven't met her in person but observing her body language from pictures denote someone who is calm and unassuming; someone who like to remaining in the background.

13. Congrats to them

ReplyDelete
  14. Nicole is a very reserved lady. With all her parents money, she still doesn't brag

Replies
    1. It's me, Anonymous Apr 6, 2012 09:33 AM

That means I'm right then. Just observing her on pictures shows she is a cool and calm lady, who doesnt like wahala.

15. What's this - someone who like to remaining in the background. Tibon wey dey correct person.

Congrats to the fine peeps.

ReplyDelete
  16. awwwww dats nice.N and N God will bless their union.their babies will be so fine ehn,jealous mode activated.Lol.

17. I saw Neato C in triNdad on wednesday ,cool dude

ReplyDelete
  18. Well, Nicole is truly a nice girl. I know her.

I just find it funny that you fools on here are saying 'based on her pic' and the nonentity saying she seem like someone that likes staying in the background...

Is it a crime for a woman to stay in the foreground??? She is also a model, if you don't know. She had her spotlight moment and used it well. I just fear for the future of Nigeria if pix now mean everything. I'm sure if she had Funke Fowler's appearance and was always decked out in Chanel all day, you guys will destroy her and say she is proud from her looks.

Lastly, I don't know why Ladun must know Igbo culture that well. You people with onu ekwensu! Must you be so condescending towards her being Yoruba? Ladun, don't mind these nyamiris misrepresenting us jare, we don't do 'engagement' but ur heading is right. You try small.

Replies
    1. You have made absolutely no point! You have fooled yourself! Coming here to offer useless criticism! Olodo! Animal!

19. Love them together! They are going to have some really cuuuuuuuuttte babies

20. slayer has a lot of anger in him or her

21. Ladun's biggest fan07 April, 2012 16:22

Slayer- you came late and Ladun has corrected her post. No need for the abuse. We are having fun and even Ladun knows it. Ndo biko, i'm an omo ibo and Ladun is ngbati (corrected from earlier using m instead of n.) If Ladun got the joke and you didn't please loosen up. Nothing wrong with making corrections the same way we make corrections about mis-spelt words. We are all learning one way or the other. Thanks.

22. Slayer my foot07 April, 2012 17:45

Na wa for this busy body SLAYER...madam or oga "I know her"...... So much seriousness for mere comments .... Those comments do not...and i repeat .....do not affect them in any way...abi u hv not heard that what other people think of u is none of ya biznes? Oversabi

ReplyDelete
  23. @Slayer, you are misinterpreting my comment. When I wrote staying in the background, I meant she is not a notice me kind of person and I meant it in a nice and commendable way but you obviously read it the wrong way.

I like people who don't blow their trumpet; people who are blessed but keep quiet about it and that's the way I see Nicole. You were too jumpy in dropping your comment without taking time to properly assimilate what you read.

PS: I don't know her neither do I know NaetoC. I'm just a regular reader.

ReplyDelete
  24. This slayer is daft. There was absolutely no insult. Saying someone is calm and unassuming is actually a compliment! Saying she stays in the background is a comparisn to girls who are in the limelight and to the commenter, thats a good thing.
    You are obviously someone who relishes in taking offence when there is none to be taken!

ReplyDelete
  25. Why is Nicole picking her nose in this photo?

ReplyDelete
  26. anony 09 April, 2012 00:52 Are you so blind you cant tell nose from lips.pssst