1. Discover his favourite pet name and call him by that.
2. Allow him exercise his authority as the head of the family.
3. Do not challenge him when he is hurt.
4. Be silent when he is angry. You can go back to him in his sober moment and apologize. Explain to him why you behaved that way that made him angry.
5. Be quick to say “I am sorry dear”. Whenever you offend him, ask him to forgive you and kiss him often. Please click to continue reading…
6. Speak good of him before his friends and siblings.
7. Honour his mother
8. Insist that he buys gifts for his parents. Be sure that he will do the same for your parents.
9. Surprise him with his favourite dish especially when he does not have enough money at the moment.
10. Do not allow your maid to serve him food whenever you are at home, because you may lose him to her.
11. Hug him whenever he returns from work. Collect his luggage and help undress him.
12. Smile when you look at him and perk him occasionally when you are in a gathering.
13. Praise him before your children.
14. Wash his back while he is in the tub or shower.
15. Put a love note in his purse.
16. Phone and tell him that you miss him.
17. Dial his number and when you hear “hello” just tell him ‘I love u’.
18. If he is a public figure or politician, gently wake him at the early hours of the morning and romance him. He will not be enticed by any other woman that day.
19. Tel him how lucky you are to have him as your husband.
20. Give him a hug for no reason.
21. Appreciate God for the Adam of your life. Implement these laws. Wake up and pray every morning with your family, it goes a long way.
Value your husband because you may not have the second chance to love him. Pray to God to protect him. If you practice all these, your husband will be afraid to cheat on you, even if he does his mind will not be at rest. If your husband is already cheating on you, begin to practice these and you will win him back. Do support it with prayers because nothing is impossible with God. I wish u a happy home and lovable husband.
Sorry I had to remove my little write up, lol. Some I respect so much asked me too. Hmm, we like pretending in this part of the world though. I rest my case, lol.