Fire Outbreak At Lagos State Deputy Governor’s House

0

The home of  Adejoke Orelope Adefulire, the Deputy Governor of Lagos State is on fire. The fire was caused by an electrical fault. The men of the National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) and the Lagos fire services, are presntly at her Osborne Road, Ikoyi home, to put out the fire.

Follow Us on Facebook – @LadunLiadi; Instagram – @LadunLiadi; Twitter – @LadunLiadi; Youtube – @LadunLiadiTV for updates

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here