Obesere Ra*e Update: They Are Threatening To Kill Me- Lady Cries Out

The Lady Fuji musician Obesere allegedly rap*d has cried
put. The 29-Year old business woman says ever since the press published her
story yesterday, she has been receiving life threatening calls from them. I am
highly frightened, she said.
There were indications, yesterday, that the case involving
popular Fuji musician, Alhaji Abass Akande, also known as Obesere, arrested for
allegedly raping a 29-year-old business woman, Miss Olanike Olaiya, in his
Okota residence may have been 
transferred to the State Criminal Investigation Department, SCID.
Sources told Vanguard, yesterday, that the embattled
musician preferred the SCID to the  Isolo
Police division because the DPO had insisted on the matter going to court.

Normally, it is  the
Divisional Police Officer at Isolo Division, Aminu Ibrahim, that should have
ordered the transfer of the case to SCID for further investigations.
But Obesere was alleged to have used his contacts in the
police to have the case transferred to SCID.
A police source also disclosed that Obesere found it
difficult to pressurize the DPO at Isolo into striking out the matter or
persuade the victim to accept a settlement.
The source, who craved anonymity, also said Obesere
contacted some top citizens to wade into the matter by persuading the DPO to
soft-pedal on the  matter but they backed
down when they discovered that the police have incriminating evidence against
the musician.
Victim relocates to Sagamu for treatment
Meantime, the victim, Olaiya, told Vanguard yesterday that
she had relocated to her home town, Sagamu in Ogun State, where she is
currently receiving treatment for the r*pe incident.
Olaiya, who spoke with Vanguard on the telephone, said: “As
I speak with you, I am in Sagamu, my home town, where I have been  receiving traditional treatment since the
incident occurred.
I bled for more than two weeks —Victim
“I bled for more than two weeks after Alhaji Obesere r*ped
me and inserted his ring into my private part. The incident occurred on
February 12, 2013 and I have spent a lot of money treating myself.
“The DPO, Isolo Police division, took pity on me and refused
to give in to Obesere’s pressure to 
strike out the case and God will bless him for that.
“But last week I was informed that the case had been
transferred to the SCID and my Investigating Police Office, IPO, at Isolo asked
me to come to the station on Tuesday for the transfer.
“But when I got to the SCID, I discovered the IPO, who took
over the case, one Mr. Jacob, I don’t know his rank, became hostile to me.
“You need to see how this man treated me. He started by
asking me to write a new statement and when I tried to explain that I had
written a statement at Isolo division, he rebuffed my explanation and insisted
I wrote a new one.
They threatened to kill me
“Afterwards, they started threatening me. The IPO, Alhaji
Obesere, and some of his brothers, who were present there, asked me to stop the
journalists from publishing my story and if I don’t, I will be a dead person.
“I was so frightened when they said this and each time my
phone rang someone would pick it up to know who was calling.
“Later, they discovered 
I wasn’t going to break, then they started begging me and promised to
take care of me. Alhaji Obesere even said he was going to take me to the best
hospital for treatment.
“At the end, I rose to leave and they offered to drop me in
my place. The IPO also insisted that I should follow them. Instead of taking me
to my area, they took me to Obesere’s house and the woman who introduced me to
him was also there.
“While I was with them I alerted the police at Isolo and
told them where I was.
“But yesterday, they called after they saw the publication
and started threatening again to kill me.
“I am highly terrified, that was why I travelled back  to my home to get some treatment.”

Follow Us on Facebook – @LadunLiadi; Instagram – @LadunLiadi; Twitter – @LadunLiadi; Youtube – @LadunLiadiTV for updates


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here