OMG! Doctors Tell Bobby Brown, It’s Time To Let Bobbi Kristina GO!

Could this be true? Here’s how TMZ is reporting it.
There’s nothing more doctors can do for Bobbi Kristina —
and they’ve told Bobby Brown it’s time to withdraw life support … TMZ has
Family sources tell us the decision is now in Brown’s hands
— but we’re told he’s refusing to make the painful choice today, and instead
wants to wait until after the weekend. 
The timing could not have been worse. Today is Bobby Brown’s

We’re told Brown has been hopeful his daughter can beat the
odds because someone in his extended family battled out of a coma after 8 days.
Bobbi Kristina was moved to Emory University Hospital
Tuesday because the facility has a world class neurological department, but it
appears doctors have determined there’s no hope.
Bobbi Kristina has been in a medically-induced coma since
Saturday, when she was found face down in her bathtub. 
Noooo we reject this!

Follow Us on Facebook – @LadunLiadi; Instagram – @LadunLiadi; Twitter – @LadunLiadi; Youtube – @LadunLiadiTV for updates


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here