Poor Kitten! Cat Dies After Ingesting Toxic Substance On Its Fur

0
A cat has died after its owner gave it a fluorescent
makeover for a ‘pretty in pink party’. The cat was held the whole day in the
hands of the owner and kept licking its brightly-coloured fur, which made it
ingest the toxic hair dye, which led to its death.
Animal rights activists have slammed the owner, but she says
a Vet doctor told her it was safe for the kitten before she went ahead dying
the animal into pink for her party. More photos below.


Follow Us on Facebook – @LadunLiadi; Instagram – @LadunLiadi; Twitter – @LadunLiadi; Youtube – @LadunLiadiTV for updates

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here