Girl Who Sneaked In Her iphone5c Is Left With Permanent Scar From The Phone’s Case (Photo)

0
A nine-year-old girl has been left with an iPhone-shaped
scar for life after toxic pink glitter from her phone case burned her skin. Olivia
Retter was in bed when her phone case leaked onto her leg – leaving her with an
angry chemical burn in the exact shape of her iPhone 5c.
The youngster, from Ware, Hertfordshire, bought the £5.99
phone case – decorated with unicorns and rainbows – from a New Look store in
Cambridge.
Now her shocked mum Karly Retter’s post warning other
parents to be aware of the danger posed by similar phone cases has gone viral,
racking up nearly 13,000 Facebook shares.
Karly, 35, a cleaner, said: “Olivia is not supposed to
have her phone in her bedroom at night but she sneaked it in and had it in her
bed, so she fell asleep with it touching her leg. A lot of people have now been
discussing the dangers of kids sneaking in their phones into their bedrooms.

Follow Us on Facebook – @LadunLiadi; Instagram – @LadunLiadi; Twitter – @LadunLiadi; Youtube – @LadunLiadiTV for updates

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here