NEMA Confirms One Death In UNILAG Guest House Fire

0
One person has been confirmed dead in a fire outbreak that
gutted a section of the University of Lagos Guest House in the early hours of
today.
The victim, said to be a guest who came for the ongoing
2014/2015 convocation of the institution, was said to have died of suffocation.
It was gathered that the fire started around 2.00 a.m.

The victim accompanied a prominent traditional ruler to the
convocation and was lodging in room A12, where he suffocated to death due to the
impact of the fire.

Follow Us on Facebook – @LadunLiadi; Instagram – @LadunLiadi; Twitter – @LadunLiadi; Youtube – @LadunLiadiTV for updates

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here