Photos: Fire Guts Ondo State Government Office

0

A fire broke out yesterday at the Ondo State government house. The fire lasted for about 15 mins before the men of Ondo State fire service were able to quench it. The fire was caused by an electrical problem in the Ante-Room of the Executive Chamber. The Governor however commended them for
their swift response. More photos below…

Follow Us on Facebook – @LadunLiadi; Instagram – @LadunLiadi; Twitter – @LadunLiadi; Youtube – @LadunLiadiTV for updates

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here