Three friends from same town died within 10 days of each other after ‘swallowing fake pills’. The women all in their twenties are believed to have thought they were taking the drug diazepam, aka Valium.
Police say all three women’s death are being treated as unexplained pending the results of a post mortem examination and toxicology tests.
Scottish authorities are known to be battling a problem nationally with the polydrug phenomenon where users don’t know what’s in a cocktail of substances. So sad.