At least 14 people, including children, have been killed after an air strike hit a residential area of Yemen’s capital, Sanaa.
Witnesses said two buildings in the south of the city, which is controlled by Houthi rebels, had been destroyed.
Saudi-led forces have been fighting Shia Houthis – backed by Iran – for the last two years.
Thousands of civilians have died. The country is on the brink of famine and facing a cholera outbreak.
The planes, thought to be from the Saudi-led Arab coalition which backs Yemen’s government, hit the buildings in the southern district of Faj Attan, according to AFP.
Resident Mohammed Ahmad told the agency he had helped take nine bodies to the hospital.
“We extracted them one by one from under the rubble,” he said. “Some of them were children from a single family.”
Image caption The area hit is in the south of Yemen’s capital
The United Nations says 42 civilians were killed by Saudi-led coalition strikes in the week up until Thursday.
They include the victims of a strike on a hotel in the Arhab district of Sanaa on Wednesday, which killed 33 people and injured many more, according to the UN.
“We remind all parties to the conflict, including the Coalition, of their duty to ensure full respect for international humanitarian law,” the UN said in a statement on the civilian deaths.