body

Friday, October 26, 2018

Baby Is Left In Coma After Swallowing Cannabis

The parents of a 10-month-old baby who fell into a coma after swallowing cannabis have been arrested.

Reports say the couple from Saint-Priest near Lyon, France, arrived at a hospital after the infant accidentally ingested the drug.

Police confirmed the couple, who have not been named, was arrested yesterday.

The mum, aged 33, walked free after a hearing. The 48-year-old dad admitted being a cannabis user while being in police custody, 20minutes reports.


He reportedly admitted to investigators that the baby had ingested the drug by accident.

The baby is being treated in hospital and is no longer believed to be in danger.

The father was allowed to leave police custody but will appear in court in March.

4 comments: