Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Photo: Company Rolls Out WIZKID STEW Seasoning

So a company has rolled out a seasoning they named Wizkid's STEW.... A fan of Wizzy who bought and used it, one Funmi DC tweeted it at Wizzy and he replied saying 'WoWu'. We thought it was photoshopped but a look at it shows it isn't. His fans also couldn't get enough of the photo while 99% laughed and said Nigerians play too much, the other 1% wants Wizzy to sue if it's real. What's your take on this? LMAO!





6 comments:

  1. This is not real, it's photoshopped

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spicy, i have bought it sef

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nigerians would try anything new in the market without knowing if it's good for consumption or not

    ReplyDelete