Fresh Secondary School Graduate Burnt Beyond Recognition In House Fire [Very Graphic Pic]

0

This is beyond sad! A Fresh secondary school graduate in Kano State waiting for admission into higher institution has been burnt beyond recognition during a house fire. The fire was said to have aroused from a domestic accident. Neighbors tried to save the young man who was in his room, but unfortunately, they couldn’t rescue him and he got burnt beyond recognition. His body was later recovered after the fire was put out. PLEASE THE PHOTO BELOW IS VERY GORY. BE WARNED.

Follow Us on Facebook – @LadunLiadi; Instagram – @LadunLiadi; Twitter – @LadunLiadi; Youtube – @LadunLiadiTV for updates

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here