Thursday, February 7, 2019

Photo: Carpenter Electrocuted While At Work

A carpenter has been electrocuted while at work in Sapele area of Delta state. The yet-to-be identified carpenter was working on the roof of an uncompleted building when a wood he carried touched an electric wire and he was instantly electrocuted.

It was so bad that smoke was coming out of his body has residents of the area tried to help. They are now making efforts to remove the corpse from the scene. Too sad!


5 comments: