Tuesday, April 9, 2019

22 Admitted In Kenyan Hospital After Drinking Milk From Anthrax-Infected Cow

More than 22 people from Tegat Village in Molo, Kenya have been admitted in hospital in Elburgon after consuming milk from a cow suspected to have been infected with anthrax.

According to Elburgon assistant commissioner, Naftali Korir, at least 18 of these victims were treated at Nyayo Hospital in Elburgon and later discharged.

At the same time, Mr Korir cautioned residents against eating meat or drinking milk from animals which have not been inspected by health officers.


5 comments: