Thursday, May 9, 2019
7 reasons you should invest in real estate & not a car
1. Land appreciates in value automobiles do not
2. Land is an asset a car is a liability
3. Lands will be there forever, cars won't, over the years, they become mere metals
4. A single land can be used for different purposes before being developed, a car has limited purpose
5. You can lease out your land to investors for profit while it still retains its value and could even appreciate in value, same dammit be said of a car. A car is subjected to wear and tear from constant use, it might bring the profit but that's for a limited time.
6. And old property undergoing depreciation (obsolescence) can be redeveloped same cannot be said of a car, you might repaint it, but it's value in the market would have depreciated.
7. The value depreciation of a car begins the moment you pay for it, the appreciation of land begins the moment a transfer of ownership is initiated.
I like number 7, but cars are sweet too, lol.