Monday, July 22, 2019

19-year old girl dies after taking 'strange' pill at Spanish resort (she's pictured)

Don't take drugs, you don't have a clue about!  British tourists have been warned about taking ecstasy at a popular Spanish resort after the death of a 19-year-old girl.

Milagros Alanis Moyano died just days after she allegedly took a pill laced with rat poison.

Her heartbroken family issued a warning after she fell ill at a music festival in Palma last Sunday.

The Argentinian teen, who emigrated to Majorca seven months ago with her twin sister Lourdes, died in a Barcelona hospital on Wednesday.


Her heartbroken dad Paulo posted a picture of a yellow tablet with a skull face on it on social media, warning others not to take the drug.

Following her death he wrote on Facebook : “I would love to know who sold my little girl this poison so I could put a bullet in his head.




5 comments: