Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Playboy model who had been partying for days chokes and dies in front of friends

A Playboy model reportedly choked, passed out and died after undergoing a post-party detox.

Janna Rasskazova, 29, died at her home in Moscow after asking a doctor from a private clinic to treat her, according to friend, Alexander.

Alexander, who was with her at the time, said the detox specialist who treated her at home may not have been aware she was on separate medication.

Reports say the socialite, who is also a well-known Russian DJ, had been partying “for several days” and then called a doctor from her private clinic for treatment.


Alexander said the model - a former Playboy Playmate of the Month - was put on a drip and fell asleep.

The medic left but told him and a female friend of Janna’s not to leave her alone.

Alexander later woke her, saying she had been “breathing in a strange way”, according to a report by Moskovsky Komsomolets newspaper.

She got up to go to the kitchen but “she started choking and passed out” in front of her friends.

Detectives are carrying out a preliminary check into the death of the model and DJ who was originally from Kyiv.

4 comments: