Friday, January 17, 2020

Harry and Meghan have started sacking their workers

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have allegedly started sacking their workers at their Frogmore Cottage home.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are letting staff go, according to reports.

At least two permanent employees – a house manager and a cleaner – are being moved to other duties within the Queen’s household.

Other members of staff used on an ad hoc basis have been told their services are no longer required at the couple’s Windsor residence, reports the Daily Mail.


A source told the paper that no one is being made redundant but they are being moved to other jobs within the royal family.

Earlier this week Buckingham Palace confirmed the Duke and Duchess of Sussex will spend time in Canada as they begin a "new life" and stop working as full-time royal.

3 comments: