Photos: Man electrocuted while charging his phone in Rivers

0

A Nigerian man, Emmanuel Alagiri Jnr has taking to social media to mourn his neighbour named Barisuka who died after he got electrocuted while charging his phone at his home in Port Harcourt.

Sharing photos from the scene, Emmanuel wrote;

”Avoid putting phone on ur body when charging,he was electrocuted, This one happen in my yard at port Harcourt, the black wounded spot on his hand is the place where the electric current tear.

I can’t stop crying, it so ridiculously and unbelievable that you were electrocuted by leakage USB cable when charging your phone, it seems to me that its manipulation. But it real that you were shock by your USB charger. RIP My brother my talking mate”

Follow Us on Facebook – @LadunLiadi; Instagram – @LadunLiadi; Twitter – @LadunLiadi; Youtube – @LadunLiadiTV for updates

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here