Saturday, May 9, 2020

Young female stalker sends severed pig's head to her victim, bombards him with takeaway meals at home and his office

An alleged stalker sent a man a severed pig's head and bombarded him with takeaways, a court heard.

Tia Mariah McBean, 22 was asked to leave Oralton Robinson, 35 and his girlfriend alone but continued in her harassment campaign, Bromley Magistrates' Court heard.

PC Jane Cullen, on behalf of the Met Police, applied for a stalking protection order against McBean but a judge adjourned and put off making a decision until next month.

The application states McBean 'has carried out acts associated with stalking namely trying to make contact with Oralton Robinson via phone calls and sending takeaways to his place of work and home address.


'She has now sent a severed pig's head to him at his work place. She has been asked by Robinson to stop going to his address and stop calling him and his partner, and to stop sending takeaways to him, but she continues with her behaviour.'


McBean, appeared in the well of Bromley Magistrates' Court, wearing a black jumpsuit and heels with chandelier earrings, made her own application for a restraining order against Robinson.

She claimed Robinson had threatened to post an 'obscene video' of them together and been physically violent towards her.

But her application for a restraining order was rejected due to a lack of evidence and a non-molestation order which is already in force protecting her against unwanted contact from Robinson.

McBean was accused of sending an ex-boyfriend a cursed voodoo doll in 2017.

Then aged 19, she allegedly wrote intimidating letters to Adrian Ranglin before delivering the effigy to him in February 2017.


McBean was charged with sending an article with intent conveying a threatening message but the Crown Prosecution Service later dropped the case against her.

Emma Lewis, for McBean, said the latest stalking protection order - relating to eight alleged victims - would be 'onerous.'

Ms Lewis said: 'It is an application to adjourn we have received the bundle from police this is a very voluminous application its in fact protecting eight persons.

'The requirements are I would suggest on first sight very onerous.

'It will be a contested application especially in relation to the requirements which force her to do something. There is already a restraining order in place.

'There are restraining orders in place and any contact would mean a breach of those in any event.

'The police have got powers in relation to the restraining order.'

Addressing the judge directly, McBean, from New Cross, southeast London, said: 'I would like Oralton Robertson to be prohibited form contacting me directly or indirectly and from entering the street where I live.

'Also it might be a push but to prohibit him from entering New Cross as he has no reason to be there.

'He has subjected me to a lot of harassment and abuse, physical violence, he constantly harassed me, constantly called me up until last week threatening to post an obscene video of us and it is having a detrimental effect on my mental health now.

'I can't cope with it any more and I feel that if more conditions are not imposed on him he is going to continue doing what he's doing.'

Asked whether she had any evidence, McBean replied: 'It's on my phone but I actually left my phone at home today.'

District Judge Sarah Turnock rejected McBean's application and said: 'The test I need to apply for a restraining order is whether it's necessary to protect you from harm.

'Firstly there isn't actually any evidence here at the moment that shows him contacting you. That can be resolved by you bringing your phone in.

'At the moment because you have a non-molestation order in place against him which has exactly the same conditions in place you're seeking for the restraining order and a breach carries the exact same criminal offence, there isn't any necessity because you have the protection you need from the non-molestation order.

'You can make your application again and bring your phone, emails and hard copies and any reports you've made to the police and that's when to make your application because at the moment your application just isn't necessary.

'I'm rejecting the application for today and the non-molestation order is in place until April 2021.'

The hearing was adjourned until 1 June at Bromley Magistrates' Court.

3 comments: