Monday, November 2, 2020

American landlord tells his Nigerian tenant that the use of generator is hazardrous as hurricane cut off his light

A Nigerian man has shared the gist of his brother making use of a generator at Cypress Creek in US, after hurricane cut off his light.

Hurricane struck and the community was left blackout. 

The Nigerian man then decided to use a generator to power his apartment, but instead, got a warning letter from his landlord. AS SEEN ABOVE.

4 comments:

  1. Imagine the harm of many generators in Nigeria. It's only fair that one should think of health of others as well above personal gains.

    ReplyDelete