Thursday, November 19, 2020

Baby rushed to hospital after lantern falls on her at local delivery home [photo]

A baby is currently receiving treatment at a General hospital in Cross River state after an accident occurred soon as she was born.

The baby was delivered at a local delivery home, because her mother had no money to go to hospital to birth her. But the lantern used in cooling the temperature of the ''delivery room'' fell on the baby as soon as she was delivered.

 The baby was then rushed to Victoria medical centre but was later transferred to Women and Children Hospital and then to the state general hospital, where she is currently receiving treatment.

11 comments:

  1. Wishing her speedy recovery

    ReplyDelete
  2. Las las she still carry d baby go hospital... Get well soon dearie

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is not about where she gave birth... there are some things that are beyond human...Shit happens...What about those people that travelled out of the country that still lost their kids.
    The most important thing is that we should not be unfortunate

    ReplyDelete
  4. God healings upon little cutie.

    ReplyDelete