Baby rushed to hospital after lantern falls on her at local delivery home [photo]


A baby is currently receiving treatment at a General hospital in Cross River state after an accident occurred soon as she was born.

The baby was delivered at a local delivery home, because her mother had no money to go to hospital to birth her. But the lantern used in cooling the temperature of the ”delivery room” fell on the baby as soon as she was delivered.

 The baby was then rushed to Victoria medical centre but was later transferred to Women and Children Hospital and then to the state general hospital, where she is currently receiving treatment.

Follow Us on Facebook – @LadunLiadi; Instagram – @LadunLiadi; Twitter – @LadunLiadi; Youtube – @LadunLiadiTV for updates


  1. It is not about where she gave birth… there are some things that are beyond human…Shit happens…What about those people that travelled out of the country that still lost their kids.
    The most important thing is that we should not be unfortunate


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here