Home News Girl electrocuted while charging her phone after her home was struck by...

Girl electrocuted while charging her phone after her home was struck by lightning

4

A teenage girl has died after being electrocuted when her home was struck by lightning while she was using her mobile phone as it charged.

Radja Ferreira de Oliveira’s phone was plugged into the mains at her house in Santarem, Brazil, when it was hit by lightning in the early hours of Sunday.

READ ALSO:   FG considers fresh charges against Sunday Igboho

At the moment it struck, the 18-year-old was using the device, and she received a severe electric shock and passed out.

Emergency services were called, but by the time the paramedics arrived on the scene, her family had already given her first aid and rushed her to hospital.

Sadly, Radja was pronounced dead on arrival.

READ ALSO:   Persuade them instead, don't force workers to get vaccinated, NLC tells FG

 

Follow Us on Facebook – @LadunLiadi; Instagram – @LadunLiadi; Twitter – @LadunLiadi; Youtube – @LadunLiadiTV for updates

4 COMMENTS

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here